Our trinocular microscope MRP-3000T (tri eyepiece) is a professional equipment with a brilliant resolution. With its extensive equipment, the generously conceived cross table, optically very high-quality achromatic objectives and the effective, precise adjustable lighting unit of the MRP-3000T offers best technical premises for the professional employment in laboratory, university, school and industry.
The replaceable, 360° rotatable 10x and 20x wide field eyepieces are disposed 45°. So they enable an ergonomic and relaxed working. At the tubus you also will find a dioptre adjustment wheel. The microscope is equipped with four objectives (4x/10x/40x/100x) for the magnification stages 40x, 80x, 100x, 200x, 400x, 800x, 1000x and 2000x. The microscopes covers the entire spectrum you need.
The re-developed transmitted light illumination posseses a condensor lens with a light- collector for individually adjustable and better lighting. Nothing leaves to be desired. You can handle the light with a separate rocker switch. The equipment is directly connectable to the normal current supply without any annoying power pack/adapter.
An high ease of use is promised by the cross table movable in four directions by vertically lying coaxial control knobs. Also a comfortable focusing is provided by its fine and coarse adjustment.
In combination with our microscope cameras you can work at the same time and transfer the appropriate pictures digitally to a notebook, pc, beamer or any screen. Your audience may pursue your observations comfortably at any screen in real time. With a microscope camera and the included software you also get enhanced methods of picture editing (store, count, mail ...)
- Magnification 40-2000x
- Trinocular vertical for cameras or pc-oculars (diameter 23,2mm)
- Tubus with 45° angle, 360° rotatable, Dioptre adjustment
- Eye distance symmetrically adjustable from 55 to 75 mm
- Height adjustable Abbe condensor N.A. 1,25 mit iris, light-collector and filter holder
- 4 objectives (4x/10x/40x/100x) at the ball bearing revolver
- Coaxial control knob (on both sides) for fine and coarse adjustment and arrest arm
- Adjusment wheel for Einstellungsrad for stress intensity
- Coarse adjustment: 30 mm; Fine adjustment: 0,002 mm
- 140 x 140 mm cross table (moveable area 75 mm x 45 mm)
- Halide lamp 12 volt 20 watt with illumination control (230 V power supply)
- Dimensions: 190mm (B) x 400mm (H) x 275mm (T)
- Weight: 7,1 kilogramm
Scope of supply:
- Trinocular-Microscop MRP-3000T
- Ocular-set 10x and 20x
- 4 Objectives (revolver)
- Stand with cross table
- 1x blue filter and 1x green filter
- Spare halide lamp
- Immersion oil
- 230V power cord
- More microscopes und microscopecameras in our shop -